9 May 2010

Taylor Tomasi Hill's Chic NYC Pad

In the living room, Taylor wears a Jamison tank, Phi leggings, and Barbara Bui shortsA flash of red, the jangle of bracelets, and a flurry of blinding camera flashes later, and you've just experienced another run-in with Taylor Tomasi Hill. The Marie Claire editor is creating a mini sensation in the blogosphere, and her street style snaps single-handedly made Gap puffer vests and delicate lace skirts the must-have items last season. Of course, we were more than psyched when Taylor opened the doors to her West Village apartment so we could gush over her equally chic pad filled with covetable goodies—fashion-related and otherwise. Read our Q&A and have a peek at our gorgeous pics below, which might reveal some secrets to looking like a bona-fide fashion goddess




"I'm kind of a clothing chameleon. My style is something that's always evolving."


What are your five key wardrobe pieces, things you wear constantly?
1. "Burberry trench coats, a great classic staple for fall or spring."
2. "Madewell destroyed boyfriend jeans, I dress them up with my YSL heels for the office, or down with sneakers for traveling."
3. "Punkrose leopard print sneakers, my go-to for days when my feet can't take anything over .5 inches."
4. "Chanel bag, I just got a large 2.55 after years of lusting after it. This one is the perfect carryall. My other tiny Chanel bags were always exploding with all the stuff I would try to pack in them."




















































source:refinery29







































1 comment: